CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY on Unidentified Skin Parasites

wicked_itch Views: 15,058
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 469,233

Re: TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY on Unidentified Skin Parasites

http://www.skinparasites.com/

you are not in this alone. please stop cutting yourself. I think you're right that they prefer to enter through cuts and scabs; why make it easier on 'em?
Most of the people with this infection reside in CA, I think TX is second and I can't remember the exact order, but there people with this in most states as well as internationally. I imagine the parasite or whatever it is, prefers a warmer climate. I mention local, because I'm in the SF bay area and KTVU news did a story on us up here. The reporter believes us and there are a growing number of bay area doctors who are coming around. I will look for the link and post it so that you may watch a tape of the broadcast on line (they are short, less than five minutes ea.)
Hang in there. Your doctor will more than likely be worthless to you as far as help in curing yourself. Better spend your time on line, researching and talking to people with your symptoms who have been successful curing themselves. There are a few, believe it or not. (most I've read about battled it by boosting their immune systems, following various (strict) diets, and herbal suppliments. I hope this helps!
lv. christy
also, stay away from any harsh chemicals. I know at one point I was just so frustrated I would put anything on my skin in effort to kill 'em. they seem oddly resistant to harsh chemicals, esp pesticides, foggers and bombs; all I did was wreck my skin and probably compromise my skin further. try apple cidar vinnegar diluted in water. Also, it seems to dislike anything menthol; I go through muscle rub like lotion (NOT ON FACE! BIG MISTAKE, HARD LEARNED; IT WILL STING LIKE NOTHING ELSE IF YOU HAVE THIS) Also, shave everything possible or use Nair (nair really works, but beware that our skin is way more sensative to this, as well).
Good luck. for more and better tips visit the site!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)