CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY on Unidentified Skin Parasites

wicked_itch Views: 15,098
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 469,275

Re: TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY on Unidentified Skin Parasites

I am sooo sorry, really, no intention to offend; just saw the word scalpel and scrape and I know I used to do lots of harmful things to my skin in effort to get rid of it, but probably only succeeded in spreading it further. I am sure you are far wiser than I was. Please, accept my apologies, I know if you're dealing with the same thing I am, you certainly don't need to feel insulted. If you have not already, please visit the skinparasites.com message forum. It's the most helpful tool I've found with which to battle this infection thus far.
Best regards and good luck to you and your husband.
Christy
PS one of the worst things I have now is extremely wrinkled, thin skin esp. on the hands and feet. My feet have also developed hard callouses under which the skin feels numb or dead. When I scratch them I am able to remove tiny fibers, thinner than hair. Sometimes they are curly or wavy, othertimes straight. They appear clear or opaque. Does anyone else find these on their fingers and toes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)