CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worm in toilet!!!

hopinso Views: 109,410
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 468,787

Re: worm in toilet!!!

I hope long term Curezonians will forgive me for repeating my story, but here it is. I had completed my 17th Liver Flush and found some fragments of parasites in some unusually large stones. I had broken them in half to see if they were solid stones or clumps of small ones. I did some research and began taking garlic, cayenne pepper, and raw pumpkin seeds for a "homemade" parasite cleanse. About a week later I was still feeling ill and blaming the liver flush. I did a white vinegar enema and out came an 18 inch long tapeworm! I was horrified and disgusted. I got up the courage to fish out the thing and look at it. When I saw the-I guess you would call it a mouth or sucker- on its "head" I freaked out and flushed it. I sure regretted doing that. Anyway, that night I went on line and ordered Parastroy. I had a doctor's appointment a few days later and the Naturopath also gave me some enzymes and a homeopathic solution to use with the herbs. I passed some more Tapeworm fragments, but not another whole worm.
About halfway through my parasite cleanse I began using psyllium and Bentonite shakes to clean out my colon, I was having some pretty severe die-off symptoms. About the third day of P&Bs, I had a bowel movement of three feet of hard rubbery mucoid plaque embedded with dozens of white and red-orange worms. I could not believe I was harboring such stuff. The next day I passed four feet of stool. The first foot or two was mucoid plaque, although there were only a few worms in it, the rest was what I assume was the swollen Bentonite and psyllium being passed. At the end of the cleanse I took the CoQ10 megadose, but did not notice any results from it.
I have done another cleanse recently using Paragone, but did not see any sign of parasites. Anyway, that is my horror story. I lost five pounds the day I passed the three feet of wormy mucoid plaque. I was so glad to get rid of that.
I am still fighting to regain my health, however getting those parasites out made a huge difference in the way I feel. I think they may have been a factor in lowering my immune system and my inability to overcome this chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia pain that has plagued me for a little over two years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)