CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worm in toilet!!!

hazelpone Views: 108,844
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 468,795

Re: worm in toilet!!!

Hi there,

Thanks for repeating the story. I am a bit confounded, as I took meds (natural) for parasites, and nothing ever came out, so I had settled in my mind that there was none, only to find that worm in the toilet! ugh!

I have done 4 liver flushes, and the last one had very few stones, so I stopped. I do remember the second and third one having huge stones, but when I broke them, I saw nothing, it is interesting you did.

Can you give directions for a white vinegar enema?

I have heard of people passing large amounts of mucoid plaque. I even tried Arise and Shine, but wasn't ready for the fasting and vegetarian part yet. I am very glad you got that stuff out of you, I plan to do another cleanse for the entire intestine after I find out what is up with this worm-thing. Also, I had a colonscopy a year ago and will ask the doc if everything looked nice and pink and clear in there. I think that will give me a good idea of the stuff that may be stuck on my large intestine, though that still leaves the small unexplored, but Arise and Shine will get it all.

I have heard many mention the Coq10, I am going to try that very soon (after I see my gastro).

Thanks again for the inf. You gave me a lot to think about.

Hey, maybe I should do the CO-Q10 megadose ahead of time to see if I can get a worm to show the doc?!?!!??!

God bless,
Hazelpone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)