CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enemas AND STRANGE SIGHTINGS IN TOILET anyone know what this can be??

mage Views: 7,984
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 457,384

Re: Enemas AND STRANGE SIGHTINGS IN TOILET anyone know what this can be??

Thanks Deb for responding.
I have found that one or two water enemas helps too. The coffee enemas are rather weak because I am very sensitive to the caffine. (sp?) F find that washing out any residual coffee helps that. I have mercury poisioning, and am doing the cleanse for that also, to help release some of the toxins that are taxing my liver and kidneys.

It seems as though I may have some sort of blockage, upper left side below the ribcage. When I go to the bathroom in the morning, I expell only about half. The rest seems to stay lodged in there. I'm wondering if that is why even after 4-5 enemas on the same day (all done in the morning before eating, and consecutively) that there is still stuff coming out. I'm no passing some unusual looking things. They look vein like almost, light brown in color. Kinda like a beef tendon or vein like thing. Same sort of consistancy too. Other stuff looks globby and slippery. Some is incapsulated in a transparent slime that's resembles the mucusy clear stuff that is in egg whites. Haven't a clue what this all is. Not seeing white flakes, white strings or the like. I do have candidias...but not seeing anything like they describe. Sent some samples off to the lab today.

I do drink alot of water throughout the day. Probably more than a gallon. According to my weight, I should drink about 7 cups. I know it's more than that. Maybe it's too much!! I do go to the bathroom frequently. So I really don't understand the edema...my face and eyes are swollen in the morning and I understand that is kidney related.

Thanks so much to everyone,
Mage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)