CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prayer request for ELMO

Zoebess Views: 1,369
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 453,067

Re: prayer request for ELMO

Oh absolutely, and no offense taken...ggg. I am blessed with lots of support on all levels and many dimensions...still, in the skin, some disappointments are like thorns in one's paw. Hard sometimes to discern whose *lesson* is whose and usually there are some for everyone. I am in that *zone* although I am not sure I ever couched it in terms of self-mutilation like plucking but certainly there is grief and pain. My husband of over 20 years had a serious mid-life crisis and wanted a divorce and went off with a 20-something he met on the internet. I subsequently manifested cancer and a serious car wreck all within a year. I am/have moved away from that behavior and cured the cancer but do wonder if the heartache which I do not wear like a crown of thorns but which I know is there, will end. So, I am in a place of healing, around healers and ha! I am not surprised that Elmo is helping me as I help him since I do feel much empathy for his suffering and his grief. Just never thought of mirroring it to my own situation but sure, can see that...ggg.

I will go peek if we have Ignatia and if not, will get some!

You have helped me much and I appreciate your guidance and care.

Blessings,
Zoe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)