CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The most confused man in the world, I am.

molly bloom Views: 5,394
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 449,540

Re: The most confused man in the world, I am.

Get her alone. Groups are killers.

Give her that old sexual energy vibe. Women are very intuitive. If you lift that curtain, and pretty much open up your face (looking straight in the eyes, showing teeth), believe me, they'll know. A little nuance is, when you are with her, get close to her, and lower your voice to a pretty intimate level. Dead give away.

I'll never forget the first time my husband (of 23 years) let me know how he felt. We were at a pool hall with a big crowd. 6 of us were sitting at a big table. When four got up to play pool, he turned to me, eyes down, then looked directly at me and said "Alone....at last". Well, you didn't need to spell it out for me....

You can practice throwing out this vibe in a group just for your own comfort level. Then make your move.

And when it's time, be very clear and direct. Don't be dramatic, and don't talk about your undying LOVE. Women like things clear and spelled out, as much as they like the flowers and romance. I'm sure you'll know what to say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)