CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The most confused man in the world, I am.

finallyfaith Views: 5,653
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 449,540

Re: The most confused man in the world, I am.

well, this is my advice. do NOT just sit her down and flood her with how you are soul mates and that she is the one and only love of your life etc. but also do NOT just chill and be friends etc. take it slow, but make real progress.

ask if she would like to go out on a DATE, a real actual date, just the two of you. use the actual word "date" so she knows what the deal is. don't ask if she wants to "hang out" or "chill" NO! ask her out for real. then if she accepts, go out on the date, enjoy each others company, have good conversation, be a gentleman, let the evening go where it may. then ask her out again. if and when things get closer and more comfortable between you, then begin to tell her your feelings for her, and that you really care for her and have for a long time.

but don't just unload all your pent up emotions all at once, my experience says that this could freak her out and overwhelm her. take it one step at a time. a little bit today, a little bit tommorrow, etc. first step is asking her out, just the two of you.

good luck man, and go for it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)