CureZone   Log On   Join
MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

healthfreak Views: 101,534
Published: 21 years ago

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

I've been using oral food grade peroxide for several weeks now. I think that it does attack viruses in the body. My dosage is currently 2 glasses of distilled water per day with 25 drops of H202 each. I recently got so sick that I simply hade to stop taking it for a few days. I've been told that cleansing reactions are part of the protocol but I was coughing up flem all night long, had a severe headache, and having to use the bathroom all night long as well. I felt like I had pneumonia or something. I don't know how other people deal with this but I have to work for a living so I simply can't be sick like this for prolonged periods of time so I have had to stop the dosage for some days until I feel better. I think people should realize that you may have to really suffer some in order to cure your body of viruses, bacteria, and fungus. I think that the H202 was definitely stirring up some viruses in me because prior to taking H202 I rarely ever got sick. Did anyone here have any similar experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)