CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Views: 87,794
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,034,099

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

I wonder if anyone really knows the right mixture if h202 and water? I was diagnosed a melonoma on my shoulder about five years ago, started using h202 on the drops as described in the book, then started inhaling a mixture of 12 to 1 ratio then swallowing it, when the surgurn cut the melonoma out , he could find no evidence of cancer, cut into my lumph nodes, nothing, MRI, nothing! I have never had any side effects inhaling and swallowing, if you have a cut injury, spray with the 12 to 1 ratio and it will heal right up, Garden of Eden quotes one drop to one ounce of water for injesting, I use a whole lot more than that, if you suffer from COPD and use a nebulizer? they cost 400.00 each without insurance, try the 12 to 1 of h202 in your nebulizer, breath it into your lungs , I then swallow it but if that scares you breath into your lungs then spit it out after you rense your mouth and gums, works wonders for me and as far as you that say it makes you sick and you caugh up flem, that is healing, the flem is killing you, do you smoke?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)