CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lookig for help!!

AmyK Views: 2,512
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,769

Re: Lookig for help!!

You may want to check out The Master Cleanse to do a colon detox first, then a parasite cleanse. The blood cleanse of straight veggies and fruit will help and you can tie that in with a yeast detox.

3 years ago I went to a naturapath because of my uncontrollable carb/sugar binges and mood swings. A live blood culture test revealed that I had 5x the yeast microbe level in my system, and that was just my blood. 6 weeks of detox, of vegs, 2 fruit Sugar servings (OJ counted as 2, no grapes, had to stick to non-sweet fruits), no bread or yeast products, plain yogurt, you get the picture here. It was 6 weeks of pure withdrawal symptoms (I now have an idea of a drug detox program may be like).

Another thing you may wish to consider is to get a second opinion from another naturopath if you're not satisfied with your current. Also check out this website thoroughly as well as www.hps-online.com for more comprehensive colon detox. There's a lot to learn and understand. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)