CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Sprite

Sprite Views: 2,611
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,778

Re: To Sprite

Hi Liverlittle, One of the first things I did was take off some weight which really helped alot. Then I decided last year to do something to strengthen the muscles on each side of my spine so I got one of those power glides they show on TV. You just wouldnt believe the difference! It is slow going since you cant do much at the beginning. The beginning of this year added Belly Dancing and I also started dieting again and have took off about 24 more lbs and am now adding yoga. Have been doing the cleanses for over a month now and am very happy with the results. I feel so much better and dont have to take sleeping pills at night anymore! Yeah I know how bad the pain can be it just shoots down from your lower back into your legs. My legs would also ache at night to were I couldnt sleep. I hope that something I have said helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)