CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th flush - update

pepe Views: 2,345
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,565

Re: 5th flush - update

As for going 100% anything on these regimens I just don't see it happening for me either. Now if I was trying to cure some kinda serious disease then ya betcha I'd be sticking to a pretty durn strict diet. As it is during weekdays I'm pretty durn good but come weekends and if I'm out with with friends, I don't go nuts but I also don't suffer over some indulgences.

I love miso!! My fave is the darker and more flavorful Mugi or Barley Miso. BTW the addition of seaweed in particular Wakame is both very tasty with miso soup and also adds lots of nutritional goodies including a good amount of minerals. My other fave to add to miso soup is Shitake Mushrooms mmmm mmmm guuud ;+D

Just in case you didn't know never boil miso as it kills all the beneficial cultures in it. If you're making a soup with other veggies cook all your vegies in the water first then turn off the stove then add your miso and let it sit for a few minutes.

I have 3 fave recipies including a real simple and tasty quickie so if you're interested lemme know and I'll post them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)