CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

Views: 2,034
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 436,556

Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

Hi, I know you posted this 4 months ago, but I just had to respond.

When I was a teenager, I never really had any periods at all, and due to the fact that I was a tomboy of sorts, and also didn't have mom around to show me the ways of what is supposed to happen to our body's in puberty, I never really thought about. In late 99, I had a period for 3 straight weeks, and didn't think anything about it, until I woke up with blood all over the place, I called a friend to ask her advice who happens to be an RN and she advised me to find a dr immediatly. I did, and after receiving an internal and external ultrasound, she found that I had a grapefruit size cyst on my ovary.. I ended up having surgery for the ovary removal in Feb. 2000 also when she had my cut open, I had a cyst that popped on my left (good ovary),after that, I had three cervical surgeries where they had to shave off portions of bad cell areas. I thought with these alone, my chances of having babys were pretty slim.. I just got married this past november to a wonderful man, and 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant!! and it's a healthy pregnancy, my dr (also the same that has done my woman health care) says I should not have a problem whatsoever carrying this baby. We tried for a year, like you have. and I think what changed it was I started doing a regular excersize, 3 times a week for 30 minutes, and also having intercourse with me on top ( I bring this up, because I've had other women tell me that's what did it for them as well) And taking a multivitamin.. I wish you all the luck in the world, and I hope by now something great has happened for you, and if it hasn't, it will..

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)