CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

alisaun Views: 1,258
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,556

Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

Hi there,

I am so sorry you have been through such an ordeal! I have some suggestions that may help.

The first thing that jumped out at me was that there may be an emotional issue regarding your feelings of giving birth, conceiving, or producing something creative. It may not even be related to childbirth per se. Examine what past hurts you may have had that would give you a block in the area of this. Try to identify and then release these traumas or issues. It is a big task.

That said, I would say yous hould check out Dr. Sculze's Female formula. Red rasberry tincture might help too. It can also help with the nausea that's associated with pain in that area.

Are you hydrated and getting added nutrition? Superfood is excellent for the nutrition. It is very important to normalize your menstrual cycle. I would even recommend a bowel cleanse, as that helped me with mine. The ovaries are very close to a lot of other organs down there, and toxicity can and does cross over, which is why a Bowel Cleanse might work using his IF#1 and IF#2.

Another thought for conception would be to see a chiropractor. It may be something as simple as your spine needing adjustment - my chiro has actually had a couple of cases of women who were able to conceive after being adjusted.

I wish you well and hope htings get better for you.

Blessings,

Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)