CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

herbman Views: 1,315
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,556

Re: I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

Since I am a male I can't give you any help from the femine perspectibe but I can relay what Dr. Schulze has to say about the problem. I suggest you call 1-800-Herbdoc and ask for a free catalog or www.800herbdoc.com and check out the information there.
One big problem is that we tend to trust the conventional medical profession until they screw our bodies up so badly that we can't recover from it.
Schulze says that you can help your cause by using his female formula and it would be advisable to add as many of his other suggestions as possible. Especially Intestinal Formulas Number one and two and Superfood.

Good Luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)