CureZone   Log On   Join
I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

rainydaystexas Views: 1,736
Published: 21 y

I need help....I have only one ovary and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. Is there anyone out there that has and can give some advise?

I had my son in 2000. I started having pain in 2001.
When i finally went to the doctor, they told me that I had cyst all over one ovary. They went in to remove them and they told me that my pain would go away. Well 2 months later I was in so much pain, I couldnt walk. I could hardly even breath. I went to the emergancy room and they admitted me. They did explriatory surgery and found that I had a cyst in the middle of my ovary that had ruptured.
They asked me if I wanted it out, that if I did, then there would be no risk of me hurting again.
My main worry was if I could get pregnant again.They told me yes. So as soon as I finished healing, we started trying.
To make a long story short....
I am hurting worse than I was before and I am not pregnant.
Alot of strange things have happened during my cycle, I wish that I could know what is going on; And I pray that i can still concieve. Please give me your advise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)