CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How about peristaltic action "damage" ?

franklin852 Views: 26,884
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,531

Re: How about peristaltic action "damage" ?

3-1/2 years is certainly long term. I was thinking 2-3 months of being long term, laxative dependency (loss of peristaltic action) would probably set in if longer.

My goal would be to return to normal movements after a colon flush or whatever other method I use, ie rebuild intestines/colon and restore peristaltic action to a natural state.

Normal to me would be to have regular (1 movement/meal/day)without any long term need, say, for Shultze formula #1.

I do recognize that a change in diet would also be necessary to accomplish this goal.

I consider loss of peristaltic action of the digestive track to be damage, whether from long term constipation or from overuse of laxatives.

Many opinions on how long to use laxatives, before damage is done. I want to get off as fast as possible.

Formula #1 has ingredients that are considered natural laxatives.

I'm hoping that the formula #2 restores normal bowel function, therefore no further need for either one.

It is encouraging to know that you have been on that product for so long, as I may have to use it, long term.

If my system is permanently messed up, so be it, I'll do as you did, keep taking it. I'm 66, and this is my only problem, which has become worse quite suddenly, no other problems, so far - but - - -

Thank you so much for your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)