CureZone   Log On   Join
No problem Worried

Spock Views: 3,490
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,573

No problem Worried

If you are truly a person who has come here looking for answers....there are a whole lot of them on this site and in these forums.

I had previously read the story that you highlighted and had I not been following these forums and the work of Dr. Clark I probably would have been skeptical myself.

When a company brings a drug to market..it has to spend millions of dollars to get it approved by the FDA....I have not tried the zapper...although for $100 and there is even a $10 model...I am going to have to give it a try.

I do know that in my Salt Water Marine fish tank there is a very well known way to kill parasites and bacteria in the tank using Ultra Violet Light...the tank water simply passes through a chamber that zaps the parasites using a specific wavelength of light.

I have included the link for you to read.

If simple UV light in a fish tank can kill bacteria and parasites than can a Zapper kill the same in a our body.....hmmmm....

Also....I don't know that anybody has made even 10 cents off of me being on this site...or at least I have not spent any money....so why is the FTC in involved?.....aren't they the Fair Trade Commission....seems to me like the FTC should be looking at me because in this TRADE...I am getting all the benefit and paying nothing....not very FAIR..is it?

Spock/Shawn

UV lighting to kill bacteria and parasites in a fish tank.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)