CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I second that motion!!!

Rinna Views: 2,770
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,613

Re: I second that motion!!!

Awesome JoAnn,
Thanks for sharing that. I am a new poster to this site and I have been looking for the people who have stories to tell about their results. I have to say that skepticism is a positive trait when dealing with new things. I hope this will not get some people hot if I say this but I feel that I need to:

Can we please try to remember that people come here damaged in lots of ways, not just physical? I too have been concerned at times 'Am I blindly following another scam?'
I do give alot of credence to someone who publishes their book online for free, however (to play the devil's advocate) pharmecutical companies give things out for free too. I have questioned why only her first book is free. Perhaps I am missing the point, but I still do wonder. Maybe someone has an answer to my question, without attacking me please. :) I have found so far that the people here have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL, KIND, AND SUPPORTIVE. I would not have gotten this far in my healing journey without you. I just think going off on a person who has a valid concern when turning to strangers (really) is unnecessary. We would want a person to question a Dr. who suggested any radical or unheard of diagnoses or treatment. So that woman seemed to me to be of good intentions for herself and others. Was she? I don't know, but if she doesn't post again it doesn't mean she wasn't. I just think new people need to be treated with the utmost patience because they are being asked to forsake all they ever knew to be true in most cases and trust who? a person they don't know? That is just the way i'm seeing it at this time and I felt like putting in my two cents like the rest of the people here.
Am I wrong? I don't know, some will say yes, some will say no. The point is I feel better now. I am saying this in all humility not in any arrogance or subtle smugness. I hope it isn't misconstrued, but if it is-that's what makes the world go around I guess. I still need you guys so I hope my post doesn't set off a new fire.
Respectfully,
Rinna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)