CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I second that motion!!!

JmrRos Views: 2,743
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 429,624

Re: I second that motion!!!

Rinna,

Please see that the original post that started all of this was nothing but a link to yet another corporate/governmental attack on Dr. Clark. No questions, no communication, no personal backround or history. To assume that this is another attempt at persecuting Dr. Clark is more than natural. I am infuriated at the government for trying to stop the sharing of information and the right of the individual to choose what he or she wants to put in or on his or her own body. We are losing more and more personal freedoms day by day and we are sitting back and thanking them for it!

By the way, Dr. Clark offers full instructions for doing all of the experiments that she did to discover what she did and it is up to the "skeptics" to follow through on that before judging or condemning her work. The problem is that few people are willing to do the work that she has spent a lifetime doing. As far as making a few bucks on the books that she has written, everyone deserves to make a living. She has to eat. She has to pay a mortgage. She doesn't have a line of products and she doesn't glorify herself as the savior of humanity.

Once you restore your own health problems or the serious health problems of someone else using Dr. Clark's methods, I think your attitude will change. You will find yourself filled with the passion and desire to call for change in the health care field and the governmental manipulation for corporate interests when you see it for yourself first hand. And you take the persecution of this brave and brilliant scientist as personally as many of us on this forum do.

Good Luck and Good Health!
JoAnn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)