CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is discouraging...

JuliaR Views: 3,120
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 421,868

Re: This is discouraging...

Beth,

Andreas can probably answer this better than I, but I would like to share my experiences. I have been fighting candida for several years. It would appear to go away for a few months & then reappear. Caprylic acid never worked very well for me. I also tend to have yeast in my ears and sinuses more than vaginally. That said - when I did have a vaginal yeast infection, I would brew a strong pau d'arco tea (4 tea bags to 1 cup of boiling water) let it steep 15-30 minutes. Dilute with cooler water and douche morning and night. Apple cider vinegar also works topically. My first two liver cleanses caused a little flareup. Andreas' book "the Key ..." as several suggestions for candida, including taking Pau d'arco (he calls it lapacho) and aloe vera. I know that it feels hopeless at this stage - I spent two not being to breath through either nostril, my candida was so bad.

Good luck.

julia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)