CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But how do I avoid meat yet eat to kill yeast?

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,764
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 421,860

Re: But how do I avoid meat yet eat to kill yeast?

Dear Beth,

The idea that Candida is a trouble maker and needs to be killed for you to be healthy is counter-productive. Candida bacteria are not vicious little beasts that try to destroy the body, they only do their job, and they do it well. They try to clean up some of the dead, denatured, processed, microwaved, irradiated and synthetically derived foods that the body has a hard time to deal with.

These microbes normally live in our gut without causing us any problems and they would never go into overgrowth unless we cannot ultilize these foods. Like outside in nature, the rotting process may also occur inside the body and it also gets rid of waste matter. However, the need for fermentation and putrefaction is not a natural occurence in our digestive system. So when it occurs, it requires more than normal amounts of destructive bacteria. When waste begins to congest the lower intestines, it begins to back up and enter other areas in the body, too. Wherever it goes, the yeast goes there as well.

There are numerous factors and elements that lead to improperly digested foods. The problem usually begins with mucus-forming foods, such as milk, cheese, and putrified, coagulated proteins from carcasses, like meat, poultry, pork, cooked/fried eggs, etc. Usually after eating such foods for several years, hastend by use of antibiotics, different kinds of destructive bacteria begin to increase in number in the large intestine. The proteins clog up the blood vessel walls and restrict glucose absorption and metabolism. This negatively affects the digesiton of even the complex carbohydrates. Since these are no longer digested well, fermentation is the next best method to break them down. This requires yeast.

From this you can see, there is no easy answer to your question. The carbs/sugars are not the primary culprit foods, they come secondary.

For candida overgrowth I recommend a Pitta diet, according my book The Key to Health and Rejuvenation (www.1stbooks.com). Ill-combining foods, going to bed late (after 10 p.m.) and sleeping late, low fat diets, eating the main meal in the evening, frequent snacking, etc., also aggravate the problem. I have dealt with most adverse influences in the above book. Kidney/liver/colon cleansing is a must to correct Candida overgrowth.

With best wishes,
Andreas

http;//ener-chi.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)