CureZone   Log On   Join
This is discouraging...

dewyeyes Views: 2,999
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 421,863

This is discouraging...

Ok, I will look into your other book, "The Key..." I accept your explanation about how yeast is a secondary problem. That is logical and makes sense. But please bare with me... I asked you about what foods to eat because I really have a serious problem with Candida. If I just eat any kind of yeast-feeding foods within less than a week I will have a full-blown yeast infection in the vagina. This is very painful with burning and itching. Part of my problem is that I am premenopausal but I am using progesterone cream to help with those symptoms.

Even most vegetables are still carbohydrates which will feed yeast. A diet of mostly veges will leave me feeling very hungry and I have hypoglycemia as well so I need to keep my blood sugar level. I can't just start eating things that will feed yeast and wait for it work itself out. Yeast infection are just under the surface for me. I ward it off with caprylic acid and boric acid tablets inserted in the vagina when I begin to feel the burning begin.

I have eaten meat because it stays with me for a long time before blood sugar levels will drop again (hypoglycemia) and produce a hunger response. Last year, I had a naturopath tell me the same thing you just did. She wanted to ignore my yeast problem. when I followed her plan she saw for herself how quickly I ended up with a yeast infection and realized it was something that needed to be treated first or at least at the same time. However, I could not afford to continue to see her. So I just went back to my hi-protein diet, not knowing what else to do. Now I have gallbladder and kidney pain as well.

I get discouraged because my problems are numerous and conflicting. Thanks for your help.

sincerely,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)