CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hoax allegations

Elisabeth Views: 3,445
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,744

Re: Hoax allegations

Hi!

I for myself think that part of the so called stones come out of the liver, some out of the gallbladder and that some are built during the treatment. this is my personla oppinion, I have no proof for it. But imnmy opinion, the question where the "stones" are built ist not that important.

For me it is absolutely clear, that thanks to liver flush, something comes out of the liver, that should not be in it. It might be, that it comes out as "stones" or that a substance forms "stones" in the gut - both is possible. The improtant thing ist, that this substance is out of the liver!

I've done 22 flushes so far and my health has improved.
The result of the first flushes had a terrible smell. I never would have imagined, something like that coming out of me. With increasing numbers of flushes, this smell got more and more normal. Today I did my 22nd flush, and there was nearly no bad smell. Just try it out yourself. All people I know had this terrible semll in the first flushes. So if Liver Flush would not bring any effect - why would the smell change?
During the first flush I had an amount of very small yellow balls, about 1 mm in diameter, like miTlet (sorghum). I only had them during my first flush. I've never seen them again. Twoo of my friends described the same as the result of their first flush.Teh I mostly had gren, soft, pea-sized "stones".

I know that others had "stones" coming out, that were hard. This stones I think must have come out of the liver. I only had soft "stones", in different colors. Part of them may have been built in the gut's - and part of them may have come out of the liver. But as described above: it doesn't really matter to me.

Greetings

Elisabeth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)