CureZone   Log On   Join
Not-entirely certain doesn't make it entirely false

humanoid Views: 2,953
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 413,762

Not-entirely certain doesn't make it entirely false

Hello

I agree that part of the 'stones' must come out of the gallbladder and some others must 've been formed somewhere along the elimination 'route'. What I believe it's more important here, is that, the system is placed under some kind of "stress" that activates the inner powers of our perfect machine, starting a purging/healing process, that we're notable to explain...yet, it brings a healthier state....

I declare myself a 'neoskeptic' in life, and a neophyte in the matter; nevertheless, I'm gathering enough information (and courage), to give it a try, so I can have a "hands-on" experience with my own personal facts about the results...

Kind Regards

*******Note*******:

Skepticism: The word is derived from the Greek verb, "skeptomai," which means "to look carefully, to reflect."

A skeptic mind doesn't blindly believe, neither stubbornly denies anything.; It doubts accepted opinion, as a True fact. (“doubting” is not the same as “categorically negating”).  .

skepticism is not synonim of cynicism, nor dogmatism.,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)