CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hoax allegations

grzbear Views: 6,421
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,744

Re: Hoax allegations

This may be better suited for the open debate forum. That said, after four flushes I have a hard time believing most of the statements on these sites as each flush has produced significantly different results. If the “stones” were the result of a combination of flush ingredients with the bile, then each flush would produce the SAME results in elimination; this has definitely NOT been the case.

I have felt significantly better after each flush, especially in terms of alertness AND my ability to focus on a task. I began my journey in cleansing and flushing as a skeptic; however I now believe they can be an important part of an individual’s journey towards health.

I will soon be going back to the physician who helped me start on this journey by inciting me to anger, enabling me to take responsibility for my own health. I have just received my card to do my annual physical. Last year my BP was 170/110, it is now consistently under 120/80; my weight has gone from 280 to 235; my resting heart rate has gone from 80 - 85 to 62... All this from change in lifestyle including, diet, exercise and cleanses. I do strongly believe that the changes are a result of all these things. The moment of truth will be my blood test results, which should show whether or not my fasting glucose, liver enzymes, and thyroid are better. I will certainly post one way or the other.

grzbear

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)