CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hoax allegations

JohnnySmith Views: 4,139
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 413,744

Re: Hoax allegations

With All Due Respect Sir, this allegation has been addressed a long time ago.
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=73&i=553

Now, I believe that is okay to be skeptical, but an ounce of skepticism should be tempered with a pound of open mindedness. The saying is that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. I don't believe this holds true for the liver flush. There are countless posters who have posted relief from a host of health maladies by performing flushes. The commonality in the positive experiences excludes any possiblity that this is just some coincidence, not when you have that many people reporting positive benefits. Many reported benefits are physical(dramatic reduction in in acne), so one can strictly chalk these up to some "placebo effect." And yes, at the same time, the reported experiences are sometimes contradictory and inconsistent(e.g., reduction in cholestorol). However, these may have to do more with hereditary and biochemical differences in flushers and differences in their lifestyles(diet consumed and level of exercise)than the flush itself. For arguement sake, even if it was true that the flush does not rid the body of gallstones, this is really a mute point since it takes nothning away from the undeniable improvement in health that many posters experience. Also, one thing to keep in mind is that there is no marketing company that exclusively sells the Liver Flush ingredients, so that it is not likely that posters are being paid to post positive experiences. The ingredients for the recipe are OTC items freely available to all. Finally, I believe that one needs to try things on their own to see what works best for them. What is the alternative?? A lifetime of prescription drugs, whose long term effects are not and cannot be established. If you were in excruciating pain and paying thousands of dollars in prescription drugs with no relief in site and someone said to you, hey, if you try the liverflush it may help? Wouldn't you be willing to try since you had absolutely nothing to lose. For me, the Liver Flush is only "one" important component to maintaining good health. Healthy eating and daily exercise make up the rest.

Best Wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)