CureZone   Log On   Join
Green balls not gallstones!!

Views: 2,733
Published: 19 y

Green balls not gallstones!!

I'm here to dispute the idea that what you are expelling out of your liver are gallstones/liverstones. I have done 2 cleanses now, first one really got me excited. I thought that I had done a good thing by expelling a bunch of crud from my body, but the more research that I have done and by doing a second flush, I have come to the conclusion that my body made those green balls overnight from the ingredients lemon juice, grapeseed oil, and epson salt. For my second cleanse I wanted to dye the oil like I have read in the forums, but like everyone else I couldn't think of anything. But I did! An hour before my oil mixture at 10pm, I ate .5 ounces of natural organic chocolate. What do you think that I found inside my green droppings the next morning? That's right, chocolate. Not bile. And I also noticed that my droppings really smelled a lot like grapeseed oil. HMMMMM. If you want a really indepth, good cleanse, check out the book "Can we live 150 years" by Mikhail Tombak. I'm done being a guinea pig. From now on I'm going to eat all foods that are alkaline and that will take care of whatever I'm suffering. Peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)