CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: incorrect procedure or the wrong cleanse!

DUSA Views: 2,983
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 413,629

Re: incorrect procedure or the wrong cleanse!

Well I read a lot of controversy about liver flushing. No one having a real scientific value.
What I can tell you having done about 50 Liver Flushes in a period of less than two years that the cleansing works dramatically well as far as the results are concerned
I started with a flush every month then my digestion improved so much that I decided after 6 months to shift to a weekly liver flush. Now for the last year or so I am back to a flush every other week.
Green stone expulsion has modified itself a lot from the first flushes; at the beginning there were very big ones and also calcified ones which passed. Now there are stones every second flush about and they are very small
and also in quite small number. I have kept the same protocol from the beginning. For what reason did I experience such a tremendous reduction in the quantity and the sizes of the stones if they were definitely produced in the intestine by the same quantities of oil, salts and lemon juice?
Why do I make so many flushes even if I noticed so few stones passing?
Because I feel so rejuvenated by the process. I really dont want to keep any undue sludge in my liver and organs for long. Also I follow an oxygen therapy which clear my body of a lot of toxins which I evacuate trough liver flushes.
The result: I am 58 and feel and look about 48 after these two years having regained a lot of flexibility, energy, muscle power and also I came back to my weight and musculation I had when I was 40 years old.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)