CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Opinions to go...50¢..

Alikat Views: 1,684
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 405,773

Re: Opinions to go...50¢..

Hi Ev, I can ceratinly unerstand your mother's heart. You know that like you, I'm a passionate mommy. My sweetie girl has been on the receiving end of teasing and bullying. However, in the case of choosing what to do in order to be faithful to God, I have never seen a time when God din't overwhelm me with blessing when it took just a little bit of effort on my part to obey Him.
This is where our faith is truly tested. Are we really willing to put Him first? Of course we are going to be tempted to do what seems the easiest for our child, and yet, if we act on our faith, He will see to it that your child is blessed and protected. I guarantee it -- no even better...He guarantees it!!!!! He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him to do His will.

Just a couple of days ago I saw a major lesson for my child in the area of being obedient to God's Word. She not only was able to understand fully the difference between doing things the world's way, and doing it God's way, but she got a major super blessing as a result. I'm confident the lesson has stuck....and I'm just full of thanks and awe of what a wonderful and faithful God we serve. He truly never abandons us nor leaves us to be ashamed!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)