CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Toonces

bevpirt Views: 6,049
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 397,792

Hi Toonces

Thank you for a clarification. Yes, God, did make us to be omnivores, but...........

From all the literature that I have been exposed to in the last several years, it is the cultures that eat predominantly a plant based diet, with meat used as a garnish, that have the healthiest lifestyles. I will have to look up my sources if you are interested. The human intestines is much longer than most carnivores, therefore taking longer for food to pass through. One of the reasons the USA and "more developed" countries have so much colon cancer and other maladies, like diabetes and heart disease, as proposed by the proponents of vegetarianism, is because of our high meat consumption. It takes longer to digest the meat, it sits up in the colon and putrefies - especially with everything we are doing to our meat supply these days. We have really polluted it. I think I have read that it takes on average about 72 hours to pass a high meat meal, whereas it is optimal for us to pass what we have eaten in about 24 hours to prevent this putrefaction in the intestines.

I have read that the cattle of Jesus' time had a greatly decreased body fat percentage from our cattle today. His fish would not have been mercury/pesticide tainted and whatever else polluted. And, being Jewish, I feel that he probably did eat kosher.

Do you believe that God has given us permission to eat unclean foods with this passage from Timothy?

Who do you think the passage is referring to when it talks about "forbidding to marry?"

Thanks for the discussion.

B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)