CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh WOW! Did you do the H.acres diet?

sooze Views: 6,055
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 397,740

Oh WOW! Did you do the H.acres diet?

I have been doing the H.acres diet with some changes for several months now. I feel that it is part of what has helped to bring most of my health back. I have a thyroid disorder that is undiagnosed. I saw 3 doctors that all agree that I have a problem with my thyroid. I was then sent to an internest who was suppose to give me a more thorough diagnoses. Instead he wanted to put me on an anti-depressant despite the fact that I was NOT depressed. That is where I drew the line. I decided to look for a way to cure myself. I am not cured, but I am about 85% better than I was. Did you do the diet just for general health or did you have an illness? If so, did you see great results with the H.acres diet? I too eat yard eggs, some cheese, goats milk, and beef from a friend who does not give the junk to the cow. All in lesser amounts than before. I eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, and juice carrots, beets, and spinach. I am taking a ton of suppliments from Nature Sunshine and doing the BarleyMax.

I'm sorry I did get off of the subject. I agree with what you said about the origional diet and the changes after the flood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)