CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you!!!! I will forward this to her. nm

sooze Views: 6,039
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 397,788

Thank you!!!! I will forward this to her. nm

Hi Sooze,

I was sleepy this a.m. and getting ready for work, else I would have posted more earlier.

From what I have learned, the carrot juice can be estrogenic. It seems some women have resolved uterine, ovary and breast type cancers from going on the H diet and others have exacerbated their conditions. You might want to direct your friend to sensiblehealth.com. Julia Chang had problems with endo and used her background in Chinese medicine along with her Masters degree in Chemistry to figure out how to beat it, along with many other complaints.

It seems that some paths to healing can be very individualized and only the Lord knows for sure which ways we should go.

I was concerned when Dr. Malkmus had a stroke several years ago. He attributed it to stress, but I wonder. I think he has some wonderful knowledge, experience, research, etc., but his knowledge is limited. He is truly an inspiring speaker though.

B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)