CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper harmonic frequencies

spacemiser Views: 4,360
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 390,853

Re: Zapper harmonic frequencies

no, what I'm trying to say is there is not much basis for the idea that harmonics or frequencies are what makes Hulda Clark zappers work. what makes them work is the dc, "positive" nature of the pulse, i.e. it's not accompanied by a reversed current. apparently it works by charging and discharging the body's capacitors repeatedly. perhaps pathogens are capacitative in nature?

perhaps saying beck-style devices use harmonics was slightly incorrect. what I meant is the theoretical model of electrocuting pathogens using specific frequencies might include the effects of a harmonic wave from a square-wave zapper. Hulda Clark 's zapper is not dependant on the square wave, the square wave model is simply easier to build than a sine wave generator.

also, she recommended tapping a 9-volt battery with a butter knife (the circuit involved a spoon and knife, plus copper electrodes) in The Cure For All Diseases . where are you getting the car battery idea? seems like a 12-volt (car) battery without a resistor might be abble to create enough of a resonance to kill a person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)