CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My tap water - opinions please

Invincible Views: 1,807
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 386,096

Re: My tap water - opinions please

What I mean is that I use fluorinated water to make my tea - so that means all my foods and drinks are full of fluoride .. especially if it becomes concentrated because I boiled the water.

Also, why is it over estimated for the bath/shower? Our largest organ is the skin. We breathe through the skin, and if the water is warm, our pores open and we absorb a lot. I mean, we absorb magnesium in the Epsom Salt baths, so we are also absorbing the fluoride surely.

I know Andreas Moritz mentioned that it was a worse problem to absorb chlorine through the skin, than through drinking it - that's why he advised against swimming in chlorinated water - I am just assuming that fluoride is just as bad through the skin.

I'm sorry if it seems that I make light of certain problems (very British), I find it easier to do this than PAAAANIC!!!!!! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)