CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Homemade cleaning product?

cassiebumps Views: 3,249
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,665

Re: Homemade cleaning product?

I use hydrogen peroxide with lemon essential oils mixed together, spray leave on surface for several minutes then wipe clean, no rinsing necessary. leaves a lemon fresh smell and does not go bad. I even use the oils in hand washing pumps that foam up and the kids love the lemon scent. I use distilled water and lavendar oil in a spay bottle and use that for air freshener. I love oils, I get lemon, lime, orange, cinnimon, lavendar for around $4-$6 a bottle and it last a long time. You can also use it as a body spay I like lavendar and rose, the rose I buy already mixed and the health food store about $6 for a 8 oz bottle, the oils are just to expensive for me. I even just started to mix grape seed oil with lavender oil in those small calbot blue bottle with pump spray for my wood furniture house smells wonderful after I dust (really polish it in) and looks great. Heres another trick I'll do, when I vacuum I put one drop of any scent (lavender my favorite) on a cotton ball and vacuum the ball up and it freshens the whole house.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)