CureZone   Log On   Join
Homemade cleaning product?

Dave39 Views: 3,678
Published: 18 y

Homemade cleaning product?

Hi

I really hate the fact that I use all this commercial stuff for cleaning worktop surfaces, I think even the smell of them is pure poison on the lungs. Therefore I would like to make up my own formula and need some help with this.

I've heard that vinegar and also lemon juice are "nature's degreasers". Correct me if I'm wrong but I've also heard that Apple Cider Vinegar is good for killing a lot of bad bacteria etc???

Also Hydrogen Peroxide (I have food grade 3%) is good for killing a whole heap of stuff too.

So I would like to make up a solution of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic freshly squeezed lemon juice and 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. But I just want to know, would the lemon juice go bad after a while or would any of the other 2 ingredients preserve the lemon juice? (I would imagine I'd have to strain the lemon juice really well to get out all the bits).

Does anyone know what sort of quantities to use?
Can I keep this in a PLASTIC spray bottle or should it really be a glass spray bottle? (never seen glass ones)?
Would this be stong enough to use in the bathroom or would it not kill all of the germs etc properly?

When you see the commercial kitchen/bathroom cleaners they normally say "kills 99.99% of all known germs", but then I'm sure this is what makes them so toxic to humans.

What sort of percentage of germs do you think the solution I suggested would kill?

Can anyone suggest any other products to add to the solution?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)