CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what helped me

finallyfaith Views: 3,309
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 378,307

Re: what helped me

dar,

first thank you for sharing, it takes courage to ask for help, also it shows you have not given up yet. i have suffered from Depression for years, and i can tell you that yes, there is hope and that yes there are many things you can do to get better.
here are the things that i did to get better, hopefully one or more will work for you.

emotionally: i stopped trying to repress all my negetive feelings. instead i acknowleged the hurt, anger, sadness, hopelessness, and horror inside of me, i gave these emotions space to be, accepted them. i asked myself why i felt these emotions and listened to the answer. this helped. remember, its okay to feel the way you feel right now, accept your negative emotions, process them, then let go. a therapist you trust will help a lot.

spiritually: i let go of all organized religions and started to cultivate a real relationship with THE CREATOR, the one who created all that is, was, and ever shall be. the One who loves us all equally, every one of us. i accepted that i am loved, deeply loved, and cared for by the eternal creator, i accepted it even if i didn't feel it at the time. this reality is slowly becoming more more real everyday. i pray to be healed inside every day, and every day The Creator answers that prayer a little bit more.

physically: these supplements really helped me - magnesium taurate (see coldcure.com, go to site search at bottom of page enter magnesium), fish, borage, and flax oils (brain foods) royal jelly, a quality multi vitamin, liquid colloidal minerals ("concentrace" brand is best on market), fresh juice, wheatgrass juice, eating lots of raw foods, Colloidal Gold (this is very powerful medicine, and also controversial. i found it really helped me, you should do your own research on this before taking it)

actions: i find that doing things, even small things, for others with no expectation of reward has a profound impact on my emotional well being. find someone who needs help, and help them. it gets you outside of yourself and your problems, and the thing is that when you give love you recieve love and love is really the thing that you need more than any thing else right now. this is the real teaching of Jesus that has gotten lost, very simple yet very profound.

fasting: this can be an incredibly powerful healing action. it enlivens the mind, speeds up all detox processes, and helps you see into the spirit realm. it clears away the clouds and can accelerate the healing process.

so there you have it, i hope you find some of this helpful. remember, there are people who care, and also remember you are a good person and The Creator cares deeply deeply for you, and your life on earth has specail, sacred purposes, even if you can't see them right now. don't give up hope. find some treatments options that sound good to you and make an effort tol impelement them, healing generates healing, inaction generates inaction. i am pulling for you!

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)