CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lost hope

unyquity Views: 2,238
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 378,307

Re: Lost hope

Greetings,

I have dealt with Depression for over 15 years, and my mother has been seriously depressed since the early 1960's. I am currently at 75% less medicine than I've ever taken, and I'm absolutely postive (without ANY doubt!) that I will be permanently medicine and Depression free in a few short months.

There IS hope (VERY real hope!!) whether you can see it or feel it or not! The way you feel now is 'normal'...don't beat yourself up over it. But realize this...it's an illness, a very real illness. And unlike other illness, disease, or situations, the very symptom of this illness causes gloom, true despair, and a firm belief that the situation will never change. BUT IT'S JUST A SYMPTOM OF THE ILLNESS...IT IS NOT REAL!

I don't know what you've done, what you've tried, what pharmaceutical medicines or natural herbs/protocoals you've tried, but this IS a battle you can win!

There are several vitamin/mineral/nutrient deficiencies that cause depression. There are several organs/systems that can malfunction and cause depression. There are many emotional & spiritual issues that cause depression.

There are many MANY natural treatments, but sadly, I'd say over 90% of the herbs & tonics are so weakly prepared, with low grade herbs and very low concentrations, that you may have already found the cure...but the product was so weak, it just didn't do the job.

PLEASE email me with the details of your diet, supplements, and current treatments & lifestyle issues, and I'll do everything that I can to make sure you can have your life, hope and happiness back...just as you deserve!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)