CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY Sodium ascorbate?

Selini Views: 8,089
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 375,395

Re: WHY Sodium ascorbate?

Thank you David for the lengthy and informative response.

I am currently on about 2 - 3,000 mgs of vitamin C a day - and, I have had years of problems with constipation (what a subject - glad we are anonymous)in spite of the fact that I am a vegetarian, do not drink sodas, and prepare my meals fresh every day.

However, recently I purchased a water ozonator. It is one of the best things I have done - I read a post from someone on curezone who shared his experience and told me that instead of doing a glass at a time he ozonated a quart or more of water at one time and drank it within one half hour.

Well, I have followed his routine and can attest to the fact that in addition to putting oxygen into your water (which I need because I also have boughts of anemia) it is a wonderful remedy for ## constipation ##......

And, as for your remarks re the health of the animal kingdom, I totally agree, and I love animals very much. As far as I am concerned, the human species is not only the cancer of the planet but also cancerous to themselves. It is not surprising that we are all dying of cancer - just look at what we have done to our environment, and what we put into our bodies, etc. I don't like to get going on this subject because it really enrages me when I start thinking of all the ills we are forced to endure because of a society which deifies money.

I will take the time to digest the info you gave - it is great to have knowledge instead of just doing things "willy nilly", especially when it pertains to your health.

Wishing you a Happy and Very Healthy New Year

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)