CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanting info on the zinc gluconate....

Views: 16,617
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 371,891

Re: Wanting info on the zinc gluconate....

Henry Kissinger (according to the quotation source I have) once said, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you." It's hard NOT to be a Conspiracy theorist these days. With that, I am wondering if you would elaborate on your comment: "It seems amazing to me that will all the medical advances that the medical/drug profession is not able to come up with a cure, if they are even working on one. And I have my suspicions about how and why this virus came to be so widespread and why so many people are carriers without the symptoms."

I have thought about topics like you have posed over and over. How can a virus that plagues over 25% of the population NOT be considered an epidemic? Why aren't we on this? What's your take on it? I did find by researching that Bayer may be close to a new medicine that could overshadow what's on the market. I don't have the name in front of me. I can dig for it later. [I emailed one of the researchers on the Bayer team. I wanted an article that contained his latest research concerning herpes. I about fell over when he emailed me back. He offered to send out his article.] My point: Some progress is being made, but it's not enough.

I hate that you are having such flagrant symptoms. I had the same about once every two weeks at first, and it was just plain hell. I have them abated at the moment with zinc, but as I said in an earlier post, when I stopped the protocol in the middle of my 12 week run, I did have an OB. I felt it necessary to start the program again from the beginning, and so I won't know a result for many weeks.

Here's the zinc gluconate link:
http://www.howlingdogalaska.com/zincgluco.html

Before you chuckle, please look at the bottom of the homepage: "Nutrazinc contains Zinc Gluconate, a human grade product included in the US GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) list for Dietary Supplements Nutrients. Pharmaceutical, Health Food, and Cosmetic industries use the same form of Zinc Gluconate that we use in our product." The fact that this product is designed for sled dogs has little consequence for me. I am not consuming it.

As I mentioned before, I have had success by making a paste and smearing that on my...well...you know. I leave the zinc gluconate paste until it dries, and I then rinse off [Update: Since this post, Eby has determined that using a paste is not a right protocol]. Every so often I use DMSO instead of water to make the paste. Sometimes, I use a zinc, DMSO, and Colloidal Silver (5000ppm) mixture. Please know that I am not following any protocol when I do this. I am acting as my own guinea pig. Important: When I am using DMSO to create the paste, it doesn't dry, and I have to time my zinc gluconate session.

Here's a web link for inexpensive, (99%) pure DMSO. I buy it in roll-on for my sports injuries. For mixing it with zinc, I use liquid DMSO. http://www.jeffersequine.com/ssc/ Type in DMSO at 'Quick Search.' As with the zinc that I buy, this product is produced for animals, but it is the very same quality (or better) as that used in health food stores at a fraction of the price. I have used this company's DMSO for 15 years.

Side effect: I am getting the results I want. I don't have OBs when I am using the Eby protocol (the same protocol I have found in three other [replicating] research articles written after Eby's 1984 article.). However, I seem to be experiencing an accompanying side effect. This is very personal, and I am not intimating it for any other reason than as a caveat. When I am "taking matters into my own hands" (sex for one), I can ejaculate, but I don't have a full orgasm. When I recently fell off my schedule, my orgasms returned to normal.

I cannot give you empirical information concerning a woman's experience using zinc, but the research would seemingly support that you can try it with metered enthusiasm.

Good luck.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Henry Kissinger (according to the quotation source I have) once said, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you." It's hard NOT to be a Conspiracy theorist these days. With that, I am wondering if you would elaborate on your comment: "It seems amazing to me that will all the medical advances that the medical/drug profession is not able to come up with a cure, if they are even working on one. And I have my suspicions about how and why this virus came to be so widespread and why so many people are carriers without the symptoms."

I have thought about topics like you have posed over and over. How can a virus that plagues over 25% of the population NOT be considered an epidemic? Why aren't we on this? What's your take on it? I did find by researching that Bayer may be close to a new medicine that could overshadow what's on the market. I don't have the name in front of me. I can dig for it later. [I emailed one of the researchers on the Bayer team. I wanted an article that contained his latest research concerning herpes. I about fell over when he emailed me back. He offered to send out his article.] My point: Some progress is being made, but it's not enough.

I hate that you are having such flagrant symptoms. I had the same about once every two weeks at first, and it was just plain hell. I have them abated at the moment with zinc, but as I said in an earlier post, when I stopped the protocol in the middle of my 12 week run, I did have an OB. I felt it necessary to start the program again from the beginning, and so I won't know a result for many weeks.

Here's the zinc glutonate link:
http://www.howlingdogalaska.com/zincgluco.html

Before you chuckle, please look at the bottom of the homepage: "Nutrazinc contains Zinc Gluconate, a human grade product included in the US GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) list for Dietary Supplements Nutrients. Pharmaceutical, Health Food, and Cosmetic industries use the same form of Zinc Gluconate that we use in our product." The fact that this product is designed for slegdogs has little consequence for me. I am not consuming it.

As I mentioned before, I have had success by making a paste and smearing that on my...well...you know. I leave the zinc glutonate paste until it dries, and I then rinse off. Every so often I use DMSO instead of water to make the paste. Sometimes, I use a zinc, DMSO, and Colloidal Silver (5000ppm) mixture. Please know that I am not following any protocol when I do this. I am acting as my own guinea pig.

Side effect: I am getting the results I want. I don't have OBs when I am using the Eby protocol (the same protocol I have found in three other [replicating] research articles written after Eby's 1984 article.). However, I seem to be experiencing an accompanying side effect. This is very personal, and I am not intimating it for any other reason than as a caveat. When I am "taking matters into my own hands" (sex for one), I can ejaculate, but I don't have a full orgasm. When I recently fell off my schedule, my orgasms returned to normal.

I cannot give you empirical information concerning women using zinc, but the research would seemingly support that you try.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (4)