CureZone   Log On   Join
Repost: Herpes Treatment (Research Based)

Views: 42,123
Published: 19 y

Repost: Herpes Treatment (Research Based)

I posted this a few days ago in response for a request for information, but it was buried back a few days in the blog. I wanted to have a regular post in case that this info can help others.

Long...

I have had herpes for a little over a year. I didn't know what I had anything at first. I had two open sores under my glans. There was no pain, and they went away, but the thing that made me suspicious was how long it took for them to go away (around three weeks).

I tried to figure out where I might have contracted my new companion, but I was not sure then, and I am not sure now. The sad thing is that I was careless (that is revisionistically apparent, however...). I passed on the virus to my then girlfriend before I understood what I had and how it can be spread. The agony of that for me goes beyond my ability to communicate in English. I am still haunted by her initial physical and emotional reactions. Those dark times for her drove my tireless pursuit for our cessation combination (which continues even now).

Somehow she has come to forgive me. And I have forgiven her for the evil she rained down on me after she tested positive. I am still working on forgiving myself. We are not dating anymore as a result of the fallout, but we are good friends, and we work together to continue to search for a way to stop the outbreaks. Hers have almost completely stopped, and mine are almost there.

I am not a doctor or a researcher. I do not profess to know anything about medicine. I am stumbling around in the dark as it relates to herpes, but I refuse to sit idle. I will strive to find a cessation combination for the rest of my life if necessary. With that, I want to answer a request for the information I have. Take it with a grain of salt.

First we tried the Clark zapper, and I DO believe in her work, but it just didn't do the trick (I have read on this blog that the zapping continuance is key; we didn't zap enough or a long enough span of time). We then switched to the Bob Beck protocol, and we did get some shorting of episodes, but we were always frustrated by the next outbreak. I was simply too hopeful in these early months. I have since realized what we we're up against with herpes. For lack of another way to convey this meaning, herpes is "intelligent." It somehow works with a body's bio-rhythms; somehow thought plays a part in its insidiousness. I am not a religious person, and herpes has not led me to find my "God," and I certainly do not believe this is some type of punishment or right-turning in the wake of some evil behavior. Herpes is a virus, not a spector, but I have often felt "possessed" by herpes.

What we tried next was controversial, but it provided some results and renewed our confidence. You have probably already read about Colloidal Silver on this blog. I researched Colloidal Silver for months. I looked in every nook and cranny. I learned a lot. You CAN'T make your own Colloidal Silver (unless you have the very specific and very expensive machinery and expertise needed). The colloidal silver that is made at home is ionic colloidal silver and to call it a colloid is inaccurate (by the way, a colloid to my understanding is a substance that is suspended in a liquid: with colloidal silver, particles of silver are suspended in distilled water). It can only be called an ionic solution. Ionic silver solution is useless once it enters the body because the ions are not particles of silver but are simply altered structures of the (silver) molecule. The acids in the stomach, for example, almost instantaneously neutralize the ions. Home brewed colloidal silver purports 5 to 20 parts per million. That amount of particle silver is virtually useless, saying nothing of ionic silver solution. Don't let others on this blog try to convince you that homemade colloidal silver (ionic silver solution) is viable. It simply isn't. It's a sham.

What we used was particle colloidal silver (microscopically small pieces of silver which starve pathogens of the oxygen needed to survive), and it is damn expensive. Together, we spent hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars. [I am bracing myself for the ridicule of my fellow posters.] We searched the www for what we believed was the best, and I am sure I found that at www.invive.com. I have NO affiliation with this website whatsoever. While the progenitors of that site have some very unorthodox religious beliefs, they are knowledgeable about colloidal silver. They use a pre-1938 formula for making particle colloidal silver. And it is not 20 parts per million (ppm), not 100, but 5000 ppm (for battling herpes, Lyme's disease, etc.). There could be health carries with such (however unlikely), including a silver poisoning called argyria which causes a bluing of the skin (a permanent condition). Be warned. I took 5000ppm particle colloidal silver for more than four months at the recommended protocol, and I have had no adverse reactions (other than an initial Herxheimer reaction [http://lassesen.com/cfids/herxheimer.htm]).

This colloidal silver is amazing stuff. It cleared up my ex-girlfriend's acne; a long time gastro-intestinal problem (written off by doctors as a life-long affliction); and reduced her herpes dramatically. She has had one outbreak on her leg (not genital area) in three months and counting. The colloidal silver has been working for her, but it didn't work as well for my herpes outbreaks. So I kept searching until I found a thread of articles on an unlikely substance.

I learned many years ago that zinc has anti-viral properties. In the 1980s, zinc was shrouded as the means by which humans can combat the common cold. Then, all fell silent. But since 1985, there has been a bevy of research starting with a simple article written by a researcher named George Eby [http://www.coldcure.com/html/herpes.html]. I found his work to be most intriguing, and I dedicated my time and energy to find replicated research on his purportive work, which I did find. I had to purchase some of the research from specific research organizations, but I got my hands on it. I found four other articles where zinc was used to successfully combat herpes.

If you read the article I have referenced above, I think you will have a sense of renewed hope. I have used Eby's modus operandi with considerable success. I am in the middle of a 12 week run of using zinc (please note that taking tablets of zinc does nothing to combat herpes; I have read on this blog where people are taking zinc tablets orally for herpes relief, and this is not how the zinc was used in Eby's research OR subsequent research), and things have gone swimmingly. Due to an unforeseen schedule change, I got off my routine, and I did have a setback, but I am back on a regular zinc schedule, and I am getting the same results as before. Up to my routine setback, I was outbreak free for the entire month I used zinc.

If you decide to go with the zinc, I can give you a website where you can order zinc gluconate at a very reasonable price. I have no affiliation with that website whatsoever.

I wish I could give you more details on how my ex-girlfriend fared with zinc, but she has refused to use it because she has had good success with the colloidal silver. I have tried to convince her to join me to use zinc, but she is sold on the efficacy of particle colloidal silver. After her outbreak on her leg, she decided to repeat the run of colloidal silver. I do not support her decision. She doesn't like the way a woman has to use the zinc (warm rinses, douches, wet vaginal sponges, or sanitary napkins soaked in zinc solution). Granted, using a zinc protocol is much easier for a man.

One last thing: In the research I did on alternative approaches to healing herpes outbreaks, I came across the uses of DMSO [http://www.dmso.org/] in the fight against herpes. I have read varying opinions on DMSO on this blog. Actually, I have used DMSO for years (for sports injuries), and I have faith in its properties. Medical doctors are now using DMSO as a driver to get some types of medications directly into body tissue. The research that I read on such gave me an idea. Because of DMSO's solvency, I have used it in conjunction with the zinc. I dissolve a half teaspoon of zinc gluconate powder in one teaspoon of DMSO. I then smear the mixture on my lower regions. Yep! It hurts, but it also accelerated the effects of the zinc in my experience. I found that I can't use DMSO for consecutive days because of its corrosive nature, so now I use it every third or fourth day. I cannot recommend the use of DMSO for women. I have no empirical understanding of female use of zinc and DMSO at all. I am indicating how I use zinc and DMSO because perhaps other men reading this blog will want to give it a try.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I posted this a few days ago in response for a request for information, but it was buried back a few days in the blog. I wanted to have a regular post in case that this info can help others.

Long...

I have had herpes for a little over a year. I didn't know what I had anything at first. I had two open sores under my glans. There was no pain, and they went away, but the thing that made me suspicious was how long it took for them to go away (around three weeks).

I tried to figure out where I might have contracted my new companion, but I was not sure then, and I am not sure now. The sad thing is that I was careless (that is revisionistically apparent, however...). I passed on the virus to my then girlfriend before I understood what I had and how it can be spread. The agony of that for me goes beyond my ability to communicate in English. I am still haunted by her initial physical and emotional reactions. Those dark times for her drove my tireless pursuit for our cessation combination (which continues even now).

Somehow she has come to forgive me. And I have forgiven her for the evil she rained down on me after she tested positive. I am still working on forgiving myself. We are not dating anymore as a result of the fallout, but we are good friends, and we work together to continue to search for a way to stop the outbreaks. Hers have almost completely stopped, and mine are almost there.

I am not a doctor or a researcher. I do not profess to know anything about medicine. I am stumbling around in the dark as it relates to herpes, but I refuse to sit idle. I will strive to find a cessation combination for the rest of my life if necessary. With that, I want to answer a request for the information I have. Take it with a grain of salt.

First we tried the Clark zapper, and I DO believe in her work, but it just didn't do the trick (I have read on this blog that the zapping continuance is key; we didn't zap enough or a long enough span of time). We then switched to the Bob Beck protocol, and we did get some shorting of episodes, but we were always frustrated by the next outbreak. I was simply too hopeful in these early months. I have since realized what we we're up against with herpes. For lack of another way to convey this meaning, herpes is "intelligent." It somehow works with a body's bio-rhythms; somehow thought plays a part in its insidiousness. I am not a religious person, and herpes has not led me to find my "God," and I certainly do not believe this is some type of punishment or right-turning in the wake of some evil behavior. Herpes is a virus, not a spector, but I have often felt "possessed" by herpes.

What we tried next was controversial, but it provided some results and renewed our confidence. You have probably already read about colloidal silver on this blog. I researched colloidal silver for months. I looked in every nook and cranny. I learned a lot. You CAN'T make your own colloidal silver (unless you have the very specific and very expensive machinery and expertise needed). The colloidal silver that is made at home is ionic colloidal silver and to call it a colloid is inaccurate (by the way, a colloid to my understanding is a substance that is suspended in a liquid: with colloidal silver, particles of silver are suspended in distilled water). It can only be called an ionic solution. Ionic silver solution is useless once it enters the body because the ions are not particles of silver but are simply altered structures of the (silver) molecule. The acids in the stomach, for example, almost instantaneously neutralizes the ions. Home brewed colloidal silver purports 5 to 20 parts per million. That amount of particle silver is virtually useless, saying nothing of ionic silver solution. Don't let others on this blog try to convince you that homemade colloidal silver (ionic silver solution) is viable. It simply isn't. It's a sham.

What we used was particle colloidal silver (microscopically small pieces of silver which starve pathogens of the oxygen needed to survive), and it is damn expensive. Together, we spent hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars. [I am bracing myself for the ridicule of my fellow posters.] We searched the www for what we believed was the best, and I am sure I found that at www.invive.com. I have NO affiliation with this website whatsoever. While the progenitors of that site have some very unorthodox religious beliefs, they are knowledgeable about colloidal silver. They use a pre-1938 formula for making particle colloidal silver. And it is not 20 parts per million (ppm), not 100, but 5000 ppm (for battling herpes, Lyme's disease, etc.). There could be health carries with such (however unlikely), including a silver poisoning called argyria which causes a bluing of the skin (a permanent condition). Be warned. I took 5000ppm particle colloidal silver for more than four months at the recommended protocol, and I have had no adverse reactions (other than an initial Herxheimer reaction [http://lassesen.com/cfids/herxheimer.htm]).

This colloidal silver is amazing stuff. It cleared up my ex-girlfriend's acne; a long time gastro-intestinal problem (written off by doctors as a life-long affliction); and reduced her herpes dramatically. She has had one outbreak on her leg (not genital area) in three months and counting. The colloidal silver has been working for her, but it didn't work as well for my herpes outbreaks. So I kept searching until I found a thread of articles on an unlikely substance.

I learned many years ago that zinc has anti-viral properties. In the 1980s, zinc was shrouded as the means by which humans can combat the common cold. Then, all fell silent. But since 1985, there has been a bevy of research starting with a simple article written by a researcher named George Eby [http://www.coldcure.com/html/herpes.html]. I found his work to be most intriguing, and I dedicated my time and energy to find replicated research on his purportive work, which I did find. I had to purchase some of the research from specific research organizations, but I got my hands on it. I found four other articles where zinc was used to successfully combat herpes.

If you read the article I have referenced above, I think you will have a sense of renewed hope. I have used Eby's modus operandi with considerable success. I am in the middle of a 12 week run of using zinc (please note that taking tablets of zinc does nothing to combat herpes; I have read on this blog where people are taking zinc tablets orally for herpes relief, and this is not how the zinc was used in Eby's research OR subsequent research), and things have gone swimmingly. Due to an unforeseen schedule change, I got off my routine, and I did have a setback, but I am back on a regular zinc schedule, and I am getting the same results as before. Up to my routine setback, I was outbreak free for the entire month I used zinc.

If you decide to go with the zinc, I can give you a website where you can order zinc gluconate at a very reasonable price. I have no affiliation with that website whatsoever.

I wish I could give you more details on how my ex-girlfriend fared with zinc, but she has refused to use it because she has had good success with the colloidal silver. I have tried to convince her to join me to use zinc, but she is sold on the efficacy of particle colloidal silver. After her outbreak on her leg, she decided to repeat the run of colloidal silver. I do not support her decision. She doesn't like the way a woman has to use the zinc (warm rinses, douches, wet vaginal sponges, or sanitary napkins soaked in zinc solution). Granted, using a zinc protocol is much easier for a man.

One last thing: In the research I did on alternative approaches to healing herpes outbreaks, I came across the uses of DMSO [http://www.dmso.org/] in the fight against herpes. I have read varying opinions on DMSO on this blog. Actually, I have used DMSO for years (for sports injuries), and I have faith in its properties. Medical doctors are now using DMSO as a driver to get some types of medications directly into body tissue. The research that I read on such gave me an idea. Because of DMSO's solvency, I have used it in conjunction with the zinc. I dissolve a half teaspoon of zinc gluconate powder in one teaspoon of DMSO. I then smear the mixture on my lower regions. Yep! It hurts, but it also accelerated the effects of the zinc in my experience. I found that I can't use DMSO for consecutive days because of its corrosive nature, so now I use it every third or fourth day. I cannot recommend the use of DMSO for women. I have no empirical understanding of female us at all. I am indicating how I use zinc and DMSO because perhaps other men reading this blog will want to give it a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (9)