CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes Outbreaks Gone after 25 years! Please Read!

nancyruth Views: 51,723
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 371,487

Re: Herpes Outbreaks Gone after 25 years! Please Read!

Thaks for all the great input! I have never heard that about the cocnut oil! I can tell you this about me for sure, I haven't had one outbreak since I started on the Lauracidin in this particular form from Chem Labs, and all I take is a teaspoon full per day, and it comes in granules. I have missed before and have noticed my body responding in a negative way, after missing one dose. I do not get an out break but I feel kinda achy, does anyone know why this might be, and if it is good for anything else? If this helps one person it will be worth it to me. My heart goes out to you all, and truly hope you get relief either through the oil(which I have not taken, or the granules which have been 100 percent effective, and no need to put it on sores for me because I have not had an outbreak since taking.
God Bless...
Nancyruth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)