CureZone   Log On   Join
Herpes Outbreaks Gone after 25 years! Please Read!

Views: 50,648
Published: 20 y

Herpes Outbreaks Gone after 25 years! Please Read!

HI, I am new to this forum, but not to genital hepres, I have had since I was a teen and I am now 41. I have aganozied after being infected. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you! Here is the good news I have experienced! I have done alot of research on here. I have taken a product called "Lauricidin" for 2 years and I no longer have any outbreaks, I would get outbreaks every single month. I prayed that my children would never be infectd and thankfully they were not. I was thinking last night that I need to share this with others, I would not even think of sharing this if I have not been help 100 percent. My Drs do not understand it at all! Please go and look up Lauricidin on a web search. It is nontoxic. I pay 30 dollars a jar and the jar lasts me over a month. It comes in granules. I but it from the Med-Chems Labs. Dr Wilde has talked about it on his site also.I have been on many prescriptions through out the years but nothing has helped me before, in fact everything made me feel worse. I am not getting anything out of sharing this except the joy of helping others. Please let me know how it goes!
God Bless You!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)