CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heb B vaccine - could my symptoms be side effects

sueb Views: 14,764
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,656

Re: Heb B vaccine - could my symptoms be side effects

Dear Diane
Thank you for your response. I am so sorry to hear of your symptoms, you have had to put up with more severe symptoms than I. I do wish to follow up my search on Hep B vac, but dont feel I can go to my doctor with anything else as I will be labelled an hypocondriac and/or depressive. I just know I have lost my "spark" and I am not who I used to be. Sometimes I feel normal, perhaps for 4 days and then there is something to remind me Im no, like fatigue, aches, balance, internal tremor, libido has disappeared, ears ringing. Due you have a tremor or ear trouble as well?
I really feel cut off from the medical side of things, dont want to be labelled, that is why I am trying the homeopathy path.
I am pleased to hear from you, but I need confirmation in some way of what is causing my problems. Proof would put my mind at rest that I am not losing my marbles. My male doctor suggested I get out and exercise, surely I miss not having a career, why dont I have a massage or a therapy of some kind.!!! That just felt like he was saying get another job, you have become a bored housewife that has nothing better to do than sit and think about how she feels. By the way, ironically I no longer work in a hospital. They had an injection of cash and now have a full timer which I did not want to be because of my wanting to be there when the children came out of school etc. I was on the bank and could say no to unsuitable hours. I enjoyed that job although not all aspects were nice, but it was rewarding. I have lost lots of confidence in my self in many ways, so perhaps I will end up with Depression and my doc can feel smug in his diagnosis.
Best wishes
Sue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)