CureZone   Log On   Join
Heb B vaccine - could my symptoms be side effects

sueb Views: 25,553
Published: 20 y

Heb B vaccine - could my symptoms be side effects

In May 2003 I had a series of Heb B vaccines for my job which was in a hospital. I had the first two injections in May. I began of feel very tired and my bowels were playing up a little. I thought this was due to workload and getting ready to go on holiday in Spain. In early June I went to Spain and on the second day visited the toilet 4 times before being able to leave the villa that morning. That seemed to settle down, but about four days later I started to feel nauseaus, dizzy and generally not well. Then I felt weak. The weakness got much worse and I had trouble gripping anything tightly. I had to force myself to eat (not at all like me). I began to feel very unwell and became so frightened of how I felt that I saw a doctor and spent 2 nights in a clinic. They did not know the cause but treated me for a severe allergic reaction as I had 14 bites all over my body. I left the clinic still feeling weak and dizzy. I thought I would feel better taking the medication in my bed at the villa. After 3-4 more days I flew home early with my husband as I was so frightened of how I felt.
On returning home saw my doctor who also drew a blank on my symptoms but said to rest when I felt the need.
I would hang out the washing on the line and then need to lay down for half an hour. Quite pathetic! This went on until September when I got back to nearly normal, although I still had moment of great fatigue and would miss out on many birthday celebratory meals, cinema etc. After my last injection of Hep B the result came back at 84% which the hospital was not happy with so I had to have a booster. This prooved to do the trick and my second result came back higher and acceptable to the Occupationaly Health Department. Eventually went back to doctor because I also started waking up in the night with my feet aching lots, then it would be my lower legs, then I would just wake early 5am, 4am etc. Then knee joints and elbow joints started hurting, stiffening. I had also noticed I had period of feeling exceptionally cold and would wear 3 layers of clothes when everyone else was in a Tshirt, my balance was not right, had short term memory loss. Doctor took blood to check for many things including hypothyroid, iron levels, hormones, and some others I cant remember and to top it off an m r i scan because I had developed a tremor in my hands. Every test came back as normal. My doctor suggested that I was depressed which made me very angry. I certainly wasnt depressed then, but now over a year later it is creeping in, in short flashes. It it not surprising! I have suffered one panic attack and have days when I feel very anxious but dont know why. I have given up with doctors at the moment and am trying homeopathy. My homeopath thinks it may all be linked to my Hep B vac, she is giving that a try first. Has anyone else had my symptoms after this vac or can offer any advice. Could this be because of Hep B?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)