CureZone   Log On   Join
kevinnader, youre not listening

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,699
Published: 18 y

kevinnader, youre not listening

and on top of not listening, you have magnified the one negative out of the entire thread below and brushed off the rest of what was written. so lets look at what you ignored.

i spent a lot of time THINKING about your plight. when the answer came to me, i posted it for you. i made you a customized plan tailored to your needs, abilities, and resources. i made it simple and cheap. i made it with enough flexibility that anyone to could do it for two weeks, if their life depended on it(and yours does). i outlined it with clarity and specificity so that every detail was important(i forgot never use a microwave, but someone else mentioned it). it is all in one post. it addresses every problem you are having. and then i got one hell of a humbling consensus on the protocol described. this endorsement is coming from CureZone Experts , if you noticed the title. these are people that have cured themselves and now help others cure themselves. if you want a cure, youve come to the right place.

and now, in this midst of this small miracle, you want to feel even worse about yourself and ignore this gift?

com'on, kevin, your are just afraid, thats all. everyone telling you all of these strange new facts and theories, something fits here, another thing fits there, all the while you remain in misery and indecision.

someone challanged me to mentor you. i will do better than that. i will challenge you to do what is in that post to you. then you will know enough to be your own mentor. you will have had an experience that most people you will ever meet will NEVER have, especially the guys at work and your doctors, so you will forever know more than them. one of the steps down the road for you will be a fast of some kind. after that, you will be in the elite of the elite health knowledge wise. you just have a few changes to make before that can happen. patience with yourself, always patience.

you can post here all you want, because everything i said had to do with what went in you, not what comes out. no one is going to ban you from posting, so post away. this is a public forum, so you will hear from all manner of people here, all in different stages of education. sometimes good intentions are not enough and none of us are perfect. but, to see 10 people or more agree on any one post on curezone is a lot. on this particular forum, it just about becomes part of the periodic table, its so right on. if there was some big bugaboo about it all, i would have been corrected, believe me. heck, i got a lot of what i know from here. i did it and it works! it is exactly what you need.

we cannot do any better for you, even though we want to. give it some serious thought. my guess is the cutting out of wheat alone will stop the inflamation of your exit points in just a couple of days. youre makin acid, baby!

remember, read every word and dont skip a step for two weeks. commit to it, and then do it. and then you will have some questions and be on your way to prevention and longevity and disease-free health, all without any doctors or drugs. nothing is free, though. you will earn it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)