CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluoride is a MAJOR cause of Hypothyroidism.

prettysoulful Views: 2,867
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 358,848

Re: Fluoride is a MAJOR cause of Hypothyroidism.

Over the last several months I have been trying to remove as much of the fluoride I can from my diet. I use bottled distilled water and remineralize it. I've read that distilled water can cause mineral balance issues, even remineralized, but I'd rather take my chances there and use mineral supplements than to continue risking excess fluoride exposure. I have also been using a non-fluoride toothpaste for several months.

During my most recent cleaning, my dentist was surprised when I refused the fluoride treatment for me and my child. You would have thought that I had punched my child in the face from the reaction I got from the office staff, like I was trying to rot my child's teeth or something. When I explained to my dentist that I did not use fluoridated water in order to prevent further damage to my and my child's thyroid, he commented that fluoridated water was used everywhere. When I pointed out to him that many European companies and Japan did not fluoridate he told me, 'maybe the smaller countries don't but the big ones do'...translation the UK does. I informed him that that was not the case for several countries there. By the time I had gotten to the receptionist's desk to check out, he had run to his computer to check out my story. He ran out of his office and informed me with obvious surprise(in front of all of the rude office staff) that indeed I was correct. And he even seemed inclined to want to reconsider the use of fluoride on some levels, but he didn't comment further. The satisfaction of having him check his facts was good enough for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)