CureZone   Log On   Join
hypothyroidism????

Views: 2,698
Published: 18 years ago

hypothyroidism????

Hi,

I am a 50 year old asian male living in US for last 16 years. Apparently I am fit for my age, look much younger and do not have any major health problem. I do practice yoga on regular basis and strongly believe in ayurvedic principles. However, I had been suffering from occasional constipation, low energy and bad digestion. Realizing this, I have been active in bowel, Liver Cleaning and changed my eating habbits. Presently I do get at least 3 bowel movemnets every day, my energy level is fairly higher. I have also done 2 liver flushes, realeasing several calified stones and some green stones and I intend to continue liver flushing.

Recently, I was reading on spread of hypothyroidism in the US and when I looked at the symptoms, I realized that I do have some of these symptoms such as low body temperature, dry skin, cold feet and hands, brittle nails, hoarse voice, occasional dizziness, low sex drive, etc. I went to my family doctor and talked about these. He ran bloods tests for TST, free T3 and T4 level plus many addiotnal tests. Most of these tests including the TSH, T3 and T4 are normal. So I am wondering about the accuracy of these tests and would like to know if I have hypothyroidism. I will really appreciate your comments on my condition. Thanks for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)